Tuesday 26 July 2011

Yvonne's Story

Yvonne, 48, had her shoot to make a Calendar for her boyfriend.
"I decided to get my boyfriend some pictures done as a special surprise for his birthday and also to help me as I was beginning to feel pretty unhappy with my body as I approached another birthday! I chose Mighty Aphrodite because the pictures shown on the site were so great that I thought if they could make me look half as good then I would be over the moon! I finally plucked up the courage to call and after 20 minutes chatting to Leigh I knew that I had chosen the right people.

Driving down to Reading on the day of the shoot I can't begin to explain how nervous I actually felt, I was shaking and had butterflies and suddenly began to question whether I would actually be able to do the shoot at all. I needn't have worried, Leigh and Zena sat me down with a cup of tea (there was me thinking that I would need a bottle of wine!) and chatted away like they had known me forever whilst we decided which underwear I should use.
We then went upstairs to the studio where Zena did my make up and then I got changed. I must admit I felt quite self conscious when I came out of the bathroom wearing stockings, heels and my underwear but again I was at ease within a few minutes and totally shocked myself within an hour by posing naked. During the course of the shoot I was given lots of opportunities to look at the pictures and could not believe that I could possibly look this good at my age.

I can't thank you both enough for the amazing confidence boost you gave me and the feeling that my body is fine and can still be quite sexy! I did not stop grinning for months and my boyfriend was gobsmacked when I gave him the calendar for his birthday and insisted on hanging it in the kitchen so everyone could see it ( I didn't really mind as I was very proud of the pictures). He is paying for me to have some more done next year as a present. I enjoyed the experience as much as he enjoyed the final pictures!!

To anyone contemplating having a shoot I would say "just do it", the experience is just amazing."

See more of Yvonne's beautiful pictures and read more Clients' Reviews on our website.
Lots more Clients' Stories coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment