Wednesday 2 May 2012

Client's Review - Mike's Story

Mike has had an amazing journey and his Mighty Aphrodite photo shoot was the perfect way to celebrate his achievements.
April 2005
April 2006


















"I had lost in total 15 stones, and 11 and a half of that in just five months. I then had two tummy tucks to get rid of the loose skin and decided that it was time to push myself out of the comfort zone and do something mad like a naked photo shoot.  I didn't actually plan on going naked and bought some sexy boxer shorts with me but I was so comfortable and proud of my new 'slim' body that it seemed like something that could be fun, and it was!"

"I've never been one to struggle with nerves and was more focussed than nervous. When I arrived the guys were lovely and therefore it was never really an issue to me, I just kept asking that they didn't get too much of my tummy tuck scar in! The camera and lighting creates magic !"

"The shoot was actually really good fun, very relaxed and at my pace and because I could see the results instantly that made it even more fun. Iit was more 'technical' than I thought (move left a bit, right a bit) but clearly they know what they are doing to get the best out of you and hence I was happy to play along."



"I felt great afterwards, I was proud of what I had done and loved the pictures as they were arty as opposed to just 'nude'. I was very proud of the results and looked forward to getting my album through in the post which now takes pride of place in my bedroom."




"If you like stepping over the line and doing something which makes you grow inside then do it! You'll love the results and also the empowerment is astonishing.  I can't recommend the guys enough and would love to come back in a few years and have another go!!"

 
If you fancy having a go at a Men's Physique photoshoot, check out Mighty Aphrodite's  Photography for Men or our dedicated Men's Fitness Photography website www.mightyphysique.co.uk
Read more about Mike's inspirational story on his Blog: The Diet Guy      

No comments:

Post a Comment